This handbook provides tools for micro entrepreneurs to succeed in green entrepreneurship and green business. Our definition of green business and green entrepreneurship is business and entrepreneurship related to business activities and business development of sustainable, small-scale products and services based on local natural resources.
To keep up a green business can be demanding. Succeeding in green entrepreneurship requires a high level of knowledge and several types of competences. Although many examples show that environmentally and socially sustainable businesses can be profitable, and a major group of green entrepreneurs are constantly struggling to create revenue.
This handbook includes eight different modules relevant to business planning and management. Each module presents a new theme in theory and in practice. Together the modules form the NatureBizz Toolbox.
Download the chapters here:
- Module 1: Managing Green Micro Business
- Module 2: Understanding Green Consumers
- Module 3: Building a Green Brand
- Module 4: Steps Towards Sustainable Quality
- Module 5: Green Product Development and Service Design
- Module 6: Managing Supply Chain in Green Micro Business
- Module 7: Communication in Customer Journey
- Module 8: Green Entrepreneurs Go International