The NatureBizz Training Programme
The training programme consists of eight modules, which each increases subject-specific business competencies necessary for green entrepreneurs. This gives the participants the freedom to concentrate on the relevant competencies necessary to increase the competitiveness of their business. Each module is equivalent to 20 hours participant’s work.
- Managing Green Micro Business
- Understanding Green Consumers
- Building a Green Brand
- Steps Towards Sustainable Quality
- Green Product Development and Service Design
- Managing Supply Chains in Green Micro Business
- Communication in Customer Journey
- Green Entrepreneurs Go International
The training programme has a learning-by-doing approach. Each participant completes from one to eight modules. The assignments are connected with participants own enterprise and business issues. The training enables participants to apply the competencies acquired right away in their business and to develop their enterprises or business ideas based on the NatureBizz Toolbox.